PHP-Developer (f/m/d) – Berlin and/or Home Office
Auf einen Blick
📅Aktiv seit 28.9.2021, letztes Jahr
📬Bewerbungsfrist am 25.2.2023, in 16 Tagen
🔨Banken, Finanzdienstleister und Versicherungen
🗺Kantstraße 13, 10623 Berlin
Über den Job:
- Collaborating with the team and taking direction from the PM, continue the design and redesign of tor tax-products with a user-centric focus.
- Contribute to technical decisions and strategy to further the long-term product vision.
- Work full-stack with minimal supervision.
- Be part of the cross functional product team, working with PHP and Typescript
- Be involved in key product decisions and work closely with the whole team to create intuitive and reliable apps.
- Collaborating with different teams across the business.
Das bringen Sie mit:
- +3 years experience with PHP
- Experience building solid backend services and well structured front-end applications
- Experience with integrating with diverse APIs
- Familiarity with Docker is a plus
- Passionate about writing maintainable and elegant code.
- Been working with Git
- A pragmatic person with a strong positive attitude.
- Somebody who can work autonomously and overcome challenges with passion.
- Demonstrate curiosity and passion to continue learning.
Diese Benefits liefert die Firma:
- Introductory and advanced training on our applications and the subject of tax returns
- Training online and in our office in Berlin (afterwards it is possible to work from home)
- Diversified tasks
- Independent work
- Very pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues in modern offices
- Regular additional training
- Team-meals once a week
- Coffee, tea and snacks
We look forward to receiving an application from you!
Please send your complete application documents with salary requirements and possible starting date by e-mail to:
Telefon: (030) 420246-42
Telefax: (030) 420246-55